Because I backed out of Lavaman at the last minute, I was still registered to do the race. So I've been getting emails that go to all of the race entrants. the most amusing one came today:
"Aloha Triathletes,
Congratulations on your award winning performance at the 2009 Lavaman Triathlon!
View your photos here:
-> Direct link: CLICK HERE TO VIEW YOUR PHOTOS - Please enter your 3 digit (or more) race number in the "search" field and hit "go" - i.e. 014 for race number 14 to find your photos.
or go step by step:
http://www.hawaiiphotoman.com/
- Race photos
- 2009 Races
- Lavaman Triathlon 2009
- Please enter your 3 digit (or more) race number in the "search" field - i.e. 014 for race number 14 to find your photos and hit "go".
If you cannot find your photos please have a look at the unidentified gallery. The photos are available with or without the Lavaman custom graphic.
NEW THIS YEAR:
LAVAMAN 2009 SLIDESHOW
We are excited to create a TV slideshow with the best photos of the Lavaman Triathlon 2009 for you. With 6800 photos to choose from we will create an awesome documentation of this beautiful event. More info will be sent as soon as it is ready.
Mahalo,
Birgit & David O. Baldwin"
I'm excited about the slideshow as well. Maybe there will be some pictures of my "award-winning performance!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment